#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Good Morning Patriots.
Lets get poppin.

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Good morning VK. I'm ready to 'get poppin.'

Coincidentally, Q drop#16 lines up on the Qclock TODAY.
"Get the popcorn, Friday & Saturday will deliver on the MAGA promise..."

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

I'm a Shamanic Practitioner and work through Journeys and Dreams. I am an Active Journey Artist and Dream facilitator.

In response Sunny Flowers to her Publication

it cant come soon enough. i am surrounded by sleeping people trying to push their delusions on me.

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

In response Trish Vana to her Publication

Yes I hear that! I'm beat to shreds! still standing though! 🇺🇸♥️🇺🇸

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication

My very best friend read me the right act last night and told me I was crazy and all my friends and family are worried about me😳 Ha, I will never give up!🙌🇺🇲🙏

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication

Stay strong friend! 🇺🇸♥️🇺🇸

Thank you! Once you see it and all the puzzle pieces fall together, it's hard to understand how others DON'T see it. I have done my due diligence in trying to explain to them what is going on. I guess they will have to see for themselves! God always wins!🙌🇺🇲🙏

In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @TxDeplQrableDiva in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cynthia Ramain, click on at the bottom under it