#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Good Morning Patriots.
Lets get poppin.

Good morning VK. I'm ready to 'get poppin.'

Coincidentally, Q drop#16 lines up on the Qclock TODAY.
"Get the popcorn, Friday & Saturday will deliver on the MAGA promise..."

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

Patriot 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA God Wins God first and foremost.🙏🏻 I’m a Leo🦁 Love life 🤗 Be positive it looks good on you💫😘🧚🏻🕊🌹✨

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

I'm going with the impeachment as showtime!!

Thank you all btw....

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

It's about damn time. I've sealed the deal with friends and family.
I'm out if nothing happens tonight.
I'll support the intentions of our movement forever, but am sworn to a vow of silence if nothing happens tonight.
Please Lord, let it happen tonight 🙏

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Apparently 7 was not lucky, it's Twitmo for me again. #WeThePeople #MAGA #WWG1WGA #NCSWIC #MAGA #GodIsGood

Check out Qanon in Telegram!! Executions! Hope he's legit.

In response 7 is My Lucky Number to her Publication

maybe that guys name is Q anon but Q is a person, Q anon is the group of people behind him.

(1) Show this thread

Lightworker Pleiadian Truthseeker Galactic Federation of Light🙌Intuitive Empath🙌🙏🙏👼

Good Morning ya'll🙌😃

Hell hath no fury like a fierce feline scorned 🔱 I have perfected the art I've dedicated my life to 🔱 Now I wait 😼 Pronouns: FA/FO🗡

I hope so - because if Freedom Day comes and goes without incident ... I'm going to be one pissed off kitty
There's nothing after that

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

thank you for verifying

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

No coincidencrs....POMP it up! Godspeed!

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication

I hope this means sooner and not more later! 😂🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread

Patriots Holding the Line on other platforms🇺🇸🇺🇸🤙🏾🤙🏾🤙🏾🤙🏾

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response Davy Crocket to his Publication

Bring the whole evil temple down!

Just an East TN hillbilly who loves her country. Started waking up 11.4. I trust the Lord, and I trust The Plan.

In response Davy Crocket to his Publication

It's amazing to me that us "regular" people joined together to beat the billionaire hedge fund owners at their own game. This is a current day example of what We the People can do when we raise our voices together!

(3) Show this thread

has skippy tweeted recently?

They tried to bury us, [They] didn’t know we were seeds

ty ❤️🇺🇸🌍

Yay yay

🇺🇸🇺🇸55🇺🇸🇺🇸. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

Dark to Light.

🙏 Praying that dates start to count

😁

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

In response David Henry to his Publication

Thats huge! Thanks

Mom. Hairdresser. Still Learning. DAR. Born Again Patriot. Saved by Grace. Paid for with Blood. Trump2020.

In response David Henry to his Publication

Does pack a punch!! Thank you!

(2) Show this thread

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND COUNTRY. FOR THE BREATH OF FREEDOM AND LIBERTY... Telegram: https://t.me/My_Name_Is_MarQ_1111

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Praying for the safety of DJT, his family, our wonderful military, and all Patriots! Praying for God's perfect plan and for Him to provide Heavenly protection against the evil that exists on this Earth. Dear Father, we request humbly that you hear our cries and fully heal our land. Thank you for your unconditional love for your flock. In Your amazing Name we pray. Amen ✝️

great way to start the day🙏

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Sheweeee! Todd!!! Give me goosies😎 Happy FryYay!!

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication

I can't BREATH!!!!! Juan OMG!!!!!! BREATH!!!!! JUST TELL ME TO BREATH!!!!!!!!@rgibb11

(1) Show this thread

Christ follower. ✝️ Passionate Patriot. 🇺🇸 #TrumpWon #4MoreYears. Mother of only son whom I love. ❤️

Sunday the 30th ends 10 days of darkness.

SEEING IS BELEIVING....LET'S DO THIS FOLKS!!!!
JUST DO IT!!!

Patriot who loves her family. California girl. Nuked 6 times by Jack! 🙄 Harper the Ragdoll Would Be a Better President than Joe. 😹❤️🇺🇸

🐸🍿

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

Dont judge me, God will. I'm wide awake- are you? Question everything. WWG1WGA, Digital Soldier,MAGA4EVAH, #SAVETHECHILDREN. GOD WINS

In response Sunny Flowers to her Publication

finally kicked off twatter- made the move - missed you guys!

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Sunny Flowers to her Publication
(21) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything, The Truth Shall Set You Free

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

In response Kitkat Reborn to her Publication

haha - nice! This guys' got the spirit!

(1) Show this thread

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

Hi CowboyTodd! Missed you. twitter suspended me yesterday. Hope you have a great day!

I’m not here to be hit on ... js

In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication

and what would 1:29 look like on the clock not lined up per say?

(1) Show this thread