#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Good Morning Patriots.
Lets get poppin.

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Good morning VK. I'm ready to 'get poppin.'

Coincidentally, Q drop#16 lines up on the Qclock TODAY.
"Get the popcorn, Friday & Saturday will deliver on the MAGA promise..."

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

it cant come soon enough. i am surrounded by sleeping people trying to push their delusions on me.

In response Sunny Flowers to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Breakingthe8 in this post can reply

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

In response Trish Vana to her Publication

Yes I hear that! I'm beat to shreds! still standing though! 🇺🇸♥️🇺🇸

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication

My very best friend read me the right act last night and told me I was crazy and all my friends and family are worried about me😳 Ha, I will never give up!🙌🇺🇲🙏

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Designer, Geek, Hardware Hacker, Certified Gamer.

Yeah I have been accused for wearing the tinfoil hat too tight, but I don't care. I know what is coming. I have tried to red pill as many people as I can regardless. some will never wake up.

#JesusMySavior #GodWins #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #TRUMP #QAnon #WWG1WGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE #Patriot #1A #2A #4A #ConstitutionalConservative

Me too, but with a little twist. The people surrounding me are accusing me of benig delusional.

Mom of 2 AF boys, wife of retired CMSGT, Medium, LOVE OUR PRESIDENT TRUMP!

Hey Trish! My mom had 3 dreams that she invited President Trump to her house for dinner and he and Melania came. Whether this means anything or not, she said the first dinner she made Gumbo and the second shrimp cubian.(sp) Not sure about the third dinner lol.

I'm a Shamanic Practitioner and work through Journeys and Dreams. I am an Active Journey Artist and Dream facilitator.

In response Beth Berry to her Publication

lol. hmmm. off the top of my head this is how i would take it. you have dinner at your house - central to building a home. i would think you moms house is a Trump house. standing for freedom. Gumbo i thing Loisiana. deep state minions took over that area so are we reclaiming it for Trump property? but i think more tgan that. i am drawn way back to Loisiana purchase. are we going to see a reversal of that criminal activity. Cuba is huge. i see such underconnections like a spider web. i think a lot to claim that house.

Refugee of Twit and Parl. Christian patriot who weeps for her country.

In response Beth Berry to her Publication

Strange. My mother hated Pierre Trudeau so much! One night she dreamed that he was at her dinner table -had no idea why he was there becuae she never would host him. My belief is that he came for prayers from a faithful soul. I think when we dream of other sitting at our table, it is a symbol of fellowship and worship. IMO only.

(2) Show this thread