You guys are not gonna believe this one:

CCP agent and vaccine pusher Leana Wen was a crisis actor for the fake Boston Marathon Bombing.

She's got quite the impressive resume, doesn't she?

Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth." -Matthew 5:5

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

how does that guy get everywhere? Bapheling.

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

Ring of Fire - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Columbia/LegacyRing of Fire · Johnny CashThe Essential Johnny Cash℗ Originally Released 1963. All rights reserved by Sony Music Entert...

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

GOD will handle this demon. As he will handle all demons. Vengeance is mine, saith the LORD.

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

omg 😂

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

I wonder is she even a licenced doctor?

One stray bullet would be a fortuitous accident.

Just sayin’ (may God forgive me).

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

Of course, he does

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

I have to bite my tongue all the time, because I wish these demons would be quickly gone from the earth. GOD will handle them though.

(2) Show this thread

This is one of the Many ACTORS in this movie that I can NOT wait to see TRIED LIVE on TV!! I LOATHE this creature!!