Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

DR SHIVA SHOT HEARD ROUND THE WORLD

HE IS NOT A TRUMP FAN, INTERESTINGLY ENOUGH

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Trump is the best we've had in decades. He did so much good for this country. However, I have never understood him pushing the vaccine. My son and grandsons have taken the vaccine. If they have problems, I will include him in those who are responsible.

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

In response Meeka Stella to her Publication

Do they have problems? If he had not worked to get the vax out there in 9 months, like he did, they would have locked us down for upwards of 5 years and Mandated. We all would have been forced worldwide. By doing that it was released as an emergeny use authorization. He gave us free will. [They] are wondering why we are not all dead? Hence the boosters. He toted HCQ and Zpac. I hope your grandkids are well. 🙏

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

🙏(continued) And we already have 3 autistic children from extended family (none are same blood, but married to others). So how can that be a coincidence? Never had anyone autistic show up until the last 5 years. So that is my fear with vaxxing the babies.

Only people mentioned by @Jody in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jody Donohue, click on at the bottom under it