DR SHIVA SHOT HEARD ROUND THE WORLD

HE IS NOT A TRUMP FAN, INTERESTINGLY ENOUGH

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Trump is the best we've had in decades. He did so much good for this country. However, I have never understood him pushing the vaccine. My son and grandsons have taken the vaccine. If they have problems, I will include him in those who are responsible.

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

In response Meeka Stella to her Publication

Do they have problems? If he had not worked to get the vax out there in 9 months, like he did, they would have locked us down for upwards of 5 years and Mandated. We all would have been forced worldwide. By doing that it was released as an emergeny use authorization. He gave us free will. [They] are wondering why we are not all dead? Hence the boosters. He toted HCQ and Zpac. I hope your grandkids are well. 🙏

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Meeka Stella to her Publication

I totally understand. Same with my family. I am so sad about it.

(2) Show this thread

also:
Dr. George Fareed Early Treatment For COVID-19 Presentation To Italian Senate

https://rumble.com/vn0dy4-dr.-george-fareed-early-treatment-for-covid-19-italian-senate-hearing.html

@KanekoaTheGreat
Dr. George Fareed's study:

Dr. George Fareed disclosed an excerpt from his large, observational study. It spectacularly demonstrates the power of early, multidrug COVID treatment.

Among 3,962 patients treated for mild COVID-19, prior to development of moderate or severe levels of disease stage, none died as compared to 3.03%.

Of those 3,962 patients, 0.05% were hospitalized as compared to 22.68%.

Protocol 1: Hydroxychloroquine, azithromycin, doxycycline, aspirin, multivitamin pack (zinc, vitamin c, vitamin d, and others) with selective use of combination of inhaled budesonide, dexamethasone, prednisone, and colchicine.

Protocol 2: All of these options, plus ivermectin.

Early multidrug treatment keeps patients out of the hospital and saves lives.
🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

wow, ty for this post! This is great!

(1) Show this thread

Texas senior citizen, Patriot, Mom, awesome aunt, married 57 yrs! Loves God, country and our President, Donald J. Trump!

I would love to see Fow Chi squirm!

In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication

👊😁HE IS SQURMING NOW

HE KNOWS THERE IS A SPECIAL ROOM FOR HIM AT THE SPA

(1) Show this thread

Realtor, Barnhart Realty Group, Publisher/ Round Town News, Patriot, Strong Christian and Proud Mom, loves animals!!

Bring it on!!!

In response Kat Donnell to her Publication

👊😁🙏we are ready

(1) Show this thread

#SaveOurChildren WWG1WGA TB Bucs, Lightning, Rays. Registered Nurse. Love music.

GO DR SHIVA!!!!

In response Rose May to her Publication

BQQM!!

(1) Show this thread