Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

DR SHIVA SHOT HEARD ROUND THE WORLD

HE IS NOT A TRUMP FAN, INTERESTINGLY ENOUGH

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Trump is the best we've had in decades. He did so much good for this country. However, I have never understood him pushing the vaccine. My son and grandsons have taken the vaccine. If they have problems, I will include him in those who are responsible.

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

In response Meeka Stella to her Publication

Do they have problems? If he had not worked to get the vax out there in 9 months, like he did, they would have locked us down for upwards of 5 years and Mandated. We all would have been forced worldwide. By doing that it was released as an emergeny use authorization. He gave us free will. [They] are wondering why we are not all dead? Hence the boosters. He toted HCQ and Zpac. I hope your grandkids are well. 🙏

🙏(continued) And we already have 3 autistic children from extended family (none are same blood, but married to others). So how can that be a coincidence? Never had anyone autistic show up until the last 5 years. So that is my fear with vaxxing the babies.

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

No vax for kids. 😔