Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

The vaccine IS the mark.
That is why it can not be altered/fixed/removed.
You knew that already.
Do not take it.
Shout it from rooftops and mountains
Show your love to those in Christ.
Hold on,
God and his team are on the way.
Pray.

Following Jesus, loving my family, always seeking the truth.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Bible says the Mark of the Beast will be placed in your right hand or your forehead. I AGREE that this is PRECURSOR to the Mark. This was a practice round, so READ YOUR BIBLE AND PRAY. Accept Jesus in your your heart and life today. Time is short, but you still have time to come to Jesus.

Absolutely RIGHT!

John - for you - there are MANY of God's children who have taken the jab (many in ignorance). Jesus says that one of the signs of His children is found in Mark 16:18 ". . . and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them;. . ." . So these people will NOT be harmed. Please don't push the jab as the Mark as you are contributing to misleading the elite. As I said in my other post, you are close, but look FURTHER.

In regards to another comments here, of course this is not going to Heaven (or anything else materialistic). God gives us a NEW body and our old one will be gone, so whatever is in the old body (the one we reside in now), will not be entering Heaven. No, we will be given a body of youth and health and pureness.

In response Deplorable Patriot to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @MaryWolfe in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mary Wolfe, click on at the bottom under it