Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

The vaccine IS the mark.
That is why it can not be altered/fixed/removed.
You knew that already.
Do not take it.
Shout it from rooftops and mountains
Show your love to those in Christ.
Hold on,
God and his team are on the way.
Pray.

Bible says the Mark of the Beast will be placed in your right hand or your forehead. I AGREE that this is PRECURSOR to the Mark. This was a practice round, so READ YOUR BIBLE AND PRAY. Accept Jesus in your your heart and life today. Time is short, but you still have time to come to Jesus.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @AwakeZone in this post can reply

Conservative lady who stands for INTEGRITY. I served from '78-'81 and had the privilege of working for Adm. Rickover in Washington,

In response Deplorable Patriot to her Publication

Absolutely RIGHT!

John - for you - there are MANY of God's children who have taken the jab (many in ignorance). Jesus says that one of the signs of His children is found in Mark 16:18 ". . . and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them;. . ." . So these people will NOT be harmed. Please don't push the jab as the Mark as you are contributing to misleading the elite. As I said in my other post, you are close, but look FURTHER.

In regards to another comments here, of course this is not going to Heaven (or anything else materialistic). God gives us a NEW body and our old one will be gone, so whatever is in the old body (the one we reside in now), will not be entering Heaven. No, we will be given a body of youth and health and pureness.

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Deplorable Patriot to her Publication

Does your blood not flow through your entire body? Once in the blood it can travel to the right hand or forehead can it not? For it is said:
Revelation 13:16 - And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark IN (not on, meaning below the surface) their right hand, or IN their foreheads:
The vaccine can not be given without consent, neither can the mark.

Even if it is given in a different way in the future (which I also believe it will) the vaccine is still the mark. That is what I wish to pass forward to you and warn others of. It will be to late if we wait until the binding mark is offered wouldn't you agree?
Those who have taken the first shots will likely take the next unless they are told the truth of what it actually is.
God bless and be with you brother.

Conservative lady who stands for INTEGRITY. I served from '78-'81 and had the privilege of working for Adm. Rickover in Washington,

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Now, read Revelations 14:9 to know what the Mark is referring to.

(1) Show this thread