Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

...aaaaaand seemingly overnight Santa Surfing is now anti-coin and trying to backpedal on fake accounts...

Too late.

why do you hate this woman give me a reason? she’s not right all the time but give me a break… stop pointing the gun at fellow patriots.. The enemy is on the other side dummy… and I like what you post most of the time but you’re too focused on attacking other people other patriots….grrrrrr😡😡😡

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Sunnyrainy in this post can reply

In response Sunny Kitchen to her Publication

I LIKE Santa Surfing,
VERY happy to find her after Tw. exiled me
& then Parler shut ⬇️. SHE ➡️us to THIS site. I still count on her ⬆️dates. I've liked the few Trump-related things I ordered immediately p Biden swearing in. I'VE TRUSTED that SHE HAS#45's PERMISSION +/or DONATES 2 DJT agencies &❌made in PRC.
Her mssg. ALWAYS "TRUMP's OUR PREZ!"

If Doc doesn't KNOW specific MISDEEDS
its a mystery why he's venting spleen:
Doc being SOOO well connected,
1.) OUGHT 2B able 2 discuss whatever
behavior he thinks is out-of-bounds w/LEADERSHIP off line, so it can get fixed.
Recall: WWG1WGA: "if 1 falls, HELP 'em⬆️..."
Scripture: Romans 14:4
2.) We ALL have POVs: his seems rigid/ "ex-military". We're all supposed to be improving. Santa has some background in finance + connections w/ many Anon groups, can B2 innocent, but hungry 4 knowledge, humble.
I WISH MORE PEOPLE WERE LIKE THAT.
Maybe the hate she's getting now is d/t speaking⬆️wrt HI politics: very dirty & adr

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

I am with you. That Sammy coin was made specifically for HER and is so cute. She said she was fooled by fake accounts. BTW Does anyone here think IL Donaldo is really Trump? The story about the AMC was fascinating--what Wall Street does that most of us dont know about. She may be guiltyof being a bit naive but she certainly is a Christian Patriot.

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

I never said i hated her.

But I do try to warn Patriots if I see any accounts that are acting like Patriots but also performing deception.

“One cannot love without suffering, or suffer without loving.” Saint Gianna Molla

I have always thought she is sketchy. She hides her face but asks people to give $. I left her long ago and haven't missed her or it.

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸We have just witnessed the greatest theft in the history of Not only our country but the Globe...the truth will prevail 🇺🇸🙏

I totally trust your judgment 99% of the time I love what you post doc… however it comes to Santa surfing she is a nut job… however let’s stop attacking each other… she is a great source of information and she digs digs deep into it.. the Sammy thing drive me nuts… peace brother🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

(3) Show this thread