Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

...aaaaaand seemingly overnight Santa Surfing is now anti-coin and trying to backpedal on fake accounts...

Too late.

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸We have just witnessed the greatest theft in the history of Not only our country but the Globe...the truth will prevail 🇺🇸🙏

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

why do you hate this woman give me a reason? she’s not right all the time but give me a break… stop pointing the gun at fellow patriots.. The enemy is on the other side dummy… and I like what you post most of the time but you’re too focused on attacking other people other patriots….grrrrrr😡😡😡

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response Sunny Kitchen to her Publication

I never said i hated her.

But I do try to warn Patriots if I see any accounts that are acting like Patriots but also performing deception.

I totally trust your judgment 99% of the time I love what you post doc… however it comes to Santa surfing she is a nut job… however let’s stop attacking each other… she is a great source of information and she digs digs deep into it.. the Sammy thing drive me nuts… peace brother🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Sunnyrainy in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sunny Kitchen, click on at the bottom under it