Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

...aaaaaand seemingly overnight Santa Surfing is now anti-coin and trying to backpedal on fake accounts...

Too late.

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸We have just witnessed the greatest theft in the history of Not only our country but the Globe...the truth will prevail 🇺🇸🙏

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

why do you hate this woman give me a reason? she’s not right all the time but give me a break… stop pointing the gun at fellow patriots.. The enemy is on the other side dummy… and I like what you post most of the time but you’re too focused on attacking other people other patriots….grrrrrr😡😡😡

I LIKE Santa Surfing,
VERY happy to find her after Tw. exiled me
& then Parler shut ⬇️. SHE ➡️us to THIS site. I still count on her ⬆️dates. I've liked the few Trump-related things I ordered immediately p Biden swearing in. I'VE TRUSTED that SHE HAS#45's PERMISSION +/or DONATES 2 DJT agencies &❌made in PRC.
Her mssg. ALWAYS "TRUMP's OUR PREZ!"

If Doc doesn't KNOW specific MISDEEDS
its a mystery why he's venting spleen:
Doc being SOOO well connected,
1.) OUGHT 2B able 2 discuss whatever
behavior he thinks is out-of-bounds w/LEADERSHIP off line, so it can get fixed.
Recall: WWG1WGA: "if 1 falls, HELP 'em⬆️..."
Scripture: Romans 14:4
2.) We ALL have POVs: his seems rigid/ "ex-military". We're all supposed to be improving. Santa has some background in finance + connections w/ many Anon groups, can B2 innocent, but hungry 4 knowledge, humble.
I WISH MORE PEOPLE WERE LIKE THAT.
Maybe the hate she's getting now is d/t speaking⬆️wrt HI politics: very dirty & adr

In response Sunny Kitchen to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @perriccie in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ellen Perricci, click on at the bottom under it