Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Love God and country, nature lover, No fear only Faith✨✨The Lord is my Shepherd I shall not want♥️

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Great speech🥰 Merry Christmas✨✨✨

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

he was spectacular! the closing on the speech gave me goosebumps 🙏❤️🇺🇸
it was one of his finest moments!

Astrologer / Son of Man / God's Right Hand/ #GreatAwakening #QAnon #WWG1WGA

Best President EVER!

LIVE 🔴 TRUMP LEADS MOB TO WH AND STEAL SEAT AFTER RALLY - Perry GA ''- Today 9/25/21
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkbvQC3bqIM

In response _d3nn @n0n to his Publication

Says "video unavailable" over here not from this site, the link.

(1) Show this thread

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

Every link for the rally has been removed - how can I see or find the speech?

Only followers of this user (@Butterfly14) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Ok so Nana understands that we dont want the evils to be charged in our corrupt judicial system with corrupt judges and prosecutors, understands Durham investigating and keeping that from happening. Got that part. Understand the process and legal ways to do in military court and why that is legal with our country being taken over by foreign powers.

My question is how do we actually get from Durham report to military court?
Can a special prosecutor file in military courts as well?
@wainthepain01
@jfkjrfan
@danuscg

Only followers of this user (@Butterfly14) can see their posts

Yep fireworks as promised hahaha LOL
promises made Promises Kept haha
I mean what to do expect had something figure was going to happen like all those crooked people in government we're going to get arrested now LOL

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

What a coincidence our tv station completely blacked out for a few seconds right before Pres Trump said, " I am telling you the Television lights are going to go out"

What a coincidence our tv station completely blacked out for a few seconds right before Pres Trump said, " I am telling you the Television lights are going to go out"

For the love of God, Country and President Trump

loved it as always!

A Patriot who is proud to be alive at a time such as this! Thank you POTUS & FLOTUS Trump! God bless America & the world!

I heard the words “My fellow Americans” toward the end. Does it only count if it is in a tweet?

In response KELLY EDWARDS to her Publication

When he said that I sat right up!!

(1) Show this thread

YES! 🎇🎆FIREWORKS🎆🎇

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

He truly inspires!

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

he inspires nations!

(1) Show this thread

Wonderful speech...interesting he didn't mention a word about the jab mandates..too hot of a topic not to address...wonder why?

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

love me some fireworks!!!

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

“I almost said the F word” maybe I should have!”
🤣🤣🤣

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

🤣🤣😂😂🤣🤣😂

(1) Show this thread

I Love this Country. We need our country back. Law & Order is Over Due. Justice has failed us. Trusting the Plan will take care of [them].

Hey so his speech ended right at 9:08pm.!!! 💥

Patriots needed the 'boost' from POTUS this evening. The whole world needed to hear from POTUS tonight.

Conservative lady who stands for INTEGRITY. I served from '78-'81 and had the privilege of working for Adm. Rickover in Washington,

In response joann ferguson to her Publication

I missed this. Did he say anything about biden' "winning" AZ? (even though we know better - yesterday the "proof" that he got MORE votes is outrageous and even Newsmax was showing this!) . I just want to know what the REAL POTUS has to say about this.

(1) Show this thread

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

He didn't say it...

Totally Nailed it DOQ! You know it’s coming! 😎👍

In response Dan Auito to his Publication
(1) Show this thread