✨ Christian. Patriot. PureBlood. ✨

In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication

I support it. What I don't understand is why we haven't marched to DC and ended this entire scam ourselves already. If you are waiting for Trump and company to end this, you are in for a long wait.

And if you haven't figured that out by now, then seek immediate and comprehensive medical attention, as it cannot be any more obvious.

We have been had, folks. Accept it and let's go end this fucking mockery ourselves!

I have been quite concerned 😟 I am old and realize I have been lied to my entire life! I am quite concerned that this is yet another elaborate lie. The only thing I know that is true is that Jesus is LORD!

In response SPORTS to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @JuliaB55 in this post can reply

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

In response Julia Bradley to her Publication

amen ... and HE and ONLY He can, and *will*, put it right, in HIS time on THAT day.

"I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
Blessed they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
For without [are] dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie." Rev22:13-15

"He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.
The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ [be] with you all. Amen."
Rev22:20,21

Trump will mutter the same nonsense today as he does every other "rally". Cattle will be eaten alive by it all, Flynn will grift, Pillows will babble on and on and Linny Wood will say "all lies will soon be revealed".......and nothing EVER happens.

They are all trash. They should ALL hang!

Trump holding a rally today as the country continues to be destroyed beyond repair. Narcissist in Chief......the Donald John Trump we ALL know and pretend to love.

PURE MOTHER FUCKING TRASH!