Only people mentioned by @AztekJade in this post can reply

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication

Are the other 27% NPC's😊

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

lol ONLY 73%? Not bad odds!

Followed Q from the beginning, thank you to Dave at X22. WWG1WGA UK Patriot

We are going to get one of those here in the UK when this shit is over

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

You wanna do what! ⚔️😒⚔️

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

'Only' 73% - LOVE IT !!!! Lock and load! 💥 👊👍

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

😂😂. THE ONES THAT DONT ARE HORSE~ SHIT AMERICANS !!

Only followers of this user (@RedpilledRN) can see their posts

I support it. What I don't understand is why we haven't marched to DC and ended this entire scam ourselves already. If you are waiting for Trump and company to end this, you are in for a long wait.

And if you haven't figured that out by now, then seek immediate and comprehensive medical attention, as it cannot be any more obvious.

We have been had, folks. Accept it and let's go end this fucking mockery ourselves!

Autistic but Awake. Looking up for my Blessed Hope. This war will be won through action proceeding from prayer.

In response SPORTS to his Publication

I have been quite concerned 😟 I am old and realize I have been lied to my entire life! I am quite concerned that this is yet another elaborate lie. The only thing I know that is true is that Jesus is LORD!

(1) Show this thread