Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

GOLD!

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

What time did the Whitehouse light up Gold? Anyone know?

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan πŸ‡¨πŸ‡± American Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ 🐸

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

According to this video it was already lit around 7pm est. When it first lit up though, Im not positive.
https://youtu.be/UkaEm7jdEtU

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Judy 777 to her Publication

Flush that satanic shithole and be done with it!

Only people mentioned by @Angryangel17 in this post can reply

In response Angry Angel17 to her Publication

I had a major dream this am that NYC was hit by rods of god along with DC. I wTched them take down the Monument and the White House. I was able to see it all from the apartment I was in(ILive in CT) and NYC got hit with a huge tidal wave and flooded. Buildings were collapsing like the demo from 9/11. I was able to see the military there also. I called my mom to say I would be ok and I loved her(she passed 12/4/15 @56) but said I love you later. I wouldnt say bye. Next I tried to call my husband and it kept ringing and I woke up. CRAZY!!!