Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

GOLD!

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

What time did the Whitehouse light up Gold? Anyone know?

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan πŸ‡¨πŸ‡± American Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ 🐸

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

According to this video it was already lit around 7pm est. When it first lit up though, Im not positive.
https://youtu.be/UkaEm7jdEtU

Flush that satanic shithole and be done with it!

In response Judy 777 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @DanUSCG in this post can reply

With Trump from the beginning I will be there til the end. God wins! Save our childrenβ€οΈπŸš‚πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Just waiting on the Rods of God!!

In response Angry Angel17 to her Publication

I had a major dream this am that NYC was hit by rods of god along with DC. I wTched them take down the Monument and the White House. I was able to see it all from the apartment I was in(ILive in CT) and NYC got hit with a huge tidal wave and flooded. Buildings were collapsing like the demo from 9/11. I was able to see the military there also. I called my mom to say I would be ok and I loved her(she passed 12/4/15 @56) but said I love you later. I wouldnt say bye. Next I tried to call my husband and it kept ringing and I woke up. CRAZY!!!

(1) Show this thread