Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

GOLD!

What time did the Whitehouse light up Gold? Anyone know?

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning๐Ÿ’š๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’š...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

Judging by your Gold! post,
I'd say somewhere around 1700 central time...

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

WOW DOQ!!! Pretty impressive feat there! Do it again!

pretty damn amazing โ€œcoincidenceโ€, DOQ.

sunset on the east coast was somewhere between 6:50 and 7:00 last night, so Iโ€™d say this is more than a coincidence ๐Ÿ˜‰

hope you and yours are well. sending hugs your way.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

If you have ever dealt with budgets, cash flow, and the banking industries you should be able to see the pure damn genius in what Trump has done.
Stopping them from printing new money looks like was a key factor.
What the hell do you do when your budget runs in the red, you dont have enough revenue coming in and you cant fookn print new money?
Raising the debt ceiling isnt gonna help ya if the Fed is moved to your treasury, the central banks physically even are short of cash to lend, where you gonna borrow that money from?
HINT HINT:
Who controls Saudis? UK? Vatican? Major money players? *** note to self> see Trump "I control the planet now " tour, and raids on gold under the Vatican.
Damn genius> Talk about a SQUEEZE!
TRUMP & Q have ABSOLUTELY BEAT THEM AT THEIR OWN DAMN GAME USING THEIR TOYS TO DO IT!
@danuscg
@wainthepain01
@doqholliday
@jfkjrfan

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Someone mentioned NONE of the Bills passed by congress
in the last 9 months, have been funded.

Love My President/Forever Trump WWG1WGA #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #SaveTheCountry Patriot Who Loves The Lord. TRUST THE PLAN God Always Wins

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Pure Genius. and by the way if anyone has forgotten, its part of the movie. Hats off to Director Munuchin, as well. It had to be this way.

(4) Show this thread

Truth seeker. Mother. Save the children. Much Light&LQVE***TheBestIsYetToCome WWG1WGA 11:11

FromDarkToLight TheBestIsYetToCome Thanks from our soul and hearts to all in the Q Team MakeEarthGreatAgain 19 999,9 NCSWIC WWG1WGA

As today it's 9/11 according to the Julian calendar

A sign that finally ,20 years after it was planned , nesara is there? Goldbacked dollar?

Only followers of this user (@Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior โœ๏ธ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฑ American Patriot ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿธ

According to this video it was already lit around 7pm est. When it first lit up though, Im not positive.
https://youtu.be/UkaEm7jdEtU

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

In response Judy 777 to her Publication

Pray for the Light of protection & Love to power over any wicked.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Judy 777 to her Publication

Flush that satanic shithole and be done with it!

(2) Show this thread

Follower of Jesus/ Husband / Father ...all of which I am undeserving but Most appreciative

Interesting Melania is wearing a "gold" colored jacket in picture on Willow patriot.....coincidence??

#FamilyIsEverything โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿค๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…

It is 11:53pm Easyern time and I just checked live cam amd itโ€™s still showing GOLD ๐Ÿ˜‰

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

You dont ask questions you dont know the answer to hun!
No doubt after you posted Gold.
giggles
smiles

MAGA. MEGA. WWG1WGA! ๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ

Nancy Drew had it posted on TG around 8:30 DC time.

๐Ÿ‘€IT WAS BETWEEN 6 TO 7 HERE TONIGHT WHERE PEOPLE COULD SEE THE LIGHT SHINE,๐Ÿ˜‰

I like cookies..... and crumbs

I know the WH has lights out at 11PM EST every night. So my guess would be at 11PM.

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿค—โค๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‘Šโค๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค

not precisely....it was dusky when I noticed it...but not dark...

Exactly my question when I saw that post go upโ€ฆ

Follows Jesus ... He is my personal Lord and Savior. ๐ŸงŽโ€โ™‚๏ธ Bow to nothing else ! #GodWins

so the John Mcafee channel (telegram) it is talking abiut trumo couns and nust to have

Follows Jesus ... He is my personal Lord and Savior. ๐ŸงŽโ€โ™‚๏ธ Bow to nothing else ! #GodWins

In response Heal The World Joyful to her Publication

by the way i dont like typing on this app . ๐Ÿคฃ

Patriot ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ President Trump โค๏ธ God saved my life and Jesus is the way ๐Ÿ™ I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response Heal The World Joyful to her Publication

this is the real john macfee telegram

(2) Show this thread