Christ is closer to You than may be realized, understand this and allow HIM to guide You all-ways.

Thank You Jesus...πŸ™ŒβœοΈπŸ™Œ

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

I Love You JesusπŸ˜…πŸ™πŸ»βœοΈπŸ•ŠπŸ’–

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Ange Love to her Publication

With all my heart and soul I Love The LORD and God Our Father, along with All His Children.

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ•ŠοΈβ€οΈπŸ™

(1) Show this thread

β€œThe Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

In the highest of our highs and the lowest of our lows, Jesus is Always with us. We are never alone πŸ™πŸ»β™₯οΈπŸ™πŸ»

https://youtu.be/37wV6D49iEY

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

Thank You Jesus!! πŸ™ŒπŸ™β€οΈ

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

Every-TIME … and more times than I can count …

(2) Show this thread

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

THE COSMIC CHRIST

"Christ is the 'Pattern that Connects,' All Atoms and All Galaxies. The DIVINE PATTERN of Universal Love and Justice that All Creatures and ALL Humans Bear WITHIN Them."
-Matthew Fox, THE COMING OF THE COSMIC CHRIST

I AM RETURNING TO CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS-MEDITATION.
PLEASE WATCH. This is the Best Audio/Visual Meditation that I have ever Experienced!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biWxitvk8qQ&t=130s

I am returning to Christ Consciousness - YouTube

Patricia Cota Robles "Returning to Christ Consciousness"

Following Jesus, loving my family, always seeking the truth.

Amen. @Jason, you have the BEST posts. God bless you.

In response Deplorable Patriot to her Publication

God Bless You too. β€οΈπŸ™πŸ•ŠοΈ All of us hold equal footing when it comes to our posts, each one has a personal understanding divinely, each has a truly individual lens of perspectivity based off of programming incurred, each of us hold parallel value within GODS plan. I give all credit to God and I thank You for being here, just as He has placed You with me, as We stand with Christ.πŸ’žπŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™Œ

(1) Show this thread

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

Words of comfort!

In response Meeka Stella to her Publication

πŸ™ŒπŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™Œ

(1) Show this thread

πŸ™πŸ’—βœοΈπŸ’—πŸ™