"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Christ is closer to You than may be realized, understand this and allow HIM to guide You all-ways.

Thank You Jesus...🙌✝️🙌

Following Jesus, loving my family, always seeking the truth.

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Amen. @Jason, you have the BEST posts. God bless you.

God Bless You too. ❤️🙏🕊️ All of us hold equal footing when it comes to our posts, each one has a personal understanding divinely, each has a truly individual lens of perspectivity based off of programming incurred, each of us hold parallel value within GODS plan. I give all credit to God and I thank You for being here, just as He has placed You with me, as We stand with Christ.💞🕊️🙌

In response Deplorable Patriot to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

We are Individual Holons in the Holographic/Holofractal Body of Christ which is the Body of the Universe Transformed and Transmuted through Us into Life and Love Itself.

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

WE ARE ONE BODY IN THIS ONE LORD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OshpSD0z1ts

One Bread One Body. - YouTube

One Bread One BodyOne bread, one body, One Lord of all,One cup of blessing which we bless.And we, though many, throughout the earth,We are one body in this o...

(1) Show this thread