US Army Veteran SGT E-5 Dec75-Dec79 Pvt E1 GOD'S Army Most of my miserable existence! IF

Trump Declassifies Hitler shown 4 months before conspiring with C_A to assassinate JFK

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Adolph Medina to his Publication

That is pretty big deal. It shows Hitler survived WW2.. Hitler would have been 74 in 1963.

US Army Veteran SGT E-5 Dec75-Dec79 Pvt E1 GOD'S Army Most of my miserable existence! IF

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

merkel is grand daughter or daughter.

yes. I have seen this. it is all connected.

I also have seen Bush to Obama connections.

I have not seen this specific image b4.
Bush connected to Lincoln.

JFK was connected to Lincoln too.

Numbers 6:25-27 NKJ Version
25 The LORD make HIS FACE shine upon YOU,
And be GRACIOUS to YOU;
26 The LORD lift up HIS COUNTENANCE UPON YOU,
And GIVE YOU PEACE.”
HALLELUYAH!
GOD BLESS!
WWG1WGA

May the the Lord shine his grace upon you too.

Only people mentioned by @mars_1776 in this post can reply

HE HAS AND HE MOST CERTANLY DOES OR ELSE i WOULD HAVE GIVEN UP A LONG TIME AGO!
NO MATTER WHAT HAS HAPPENED OR WHAT HAPPENS IN my LIFE i PRAY THIS PRAYER MANY TIMES THROUGHOUT THE DAY!
MERCIFUL GOD ALMIGHTY i THANK YOU FOR YOUR LOVE, YOUR MERCY AND YOUR GRACE, FOR ALL OF YOUR BLESSINGS AND REPROOF, THANK YOU FOR NOT HAVING LEFT me HOPELESS AND HOMELESS, OR HUNGRY AND NAKED OR DRUNK ON LIQUOR AND DRUGS BUT MOST OF ALL FOR NOT FEELING SORRY FOR myself AND ANGRY FULL OF HATRED AND VENGENCE, IN CHRIST JESUS' HOLY NAME i PRAY, HALLELUYA AND AMEN!

Beautiful Prayer, constantly giving thanks to God is PARAMOUNT to raising our vibrations - for all souls to experience this love is where we are headed!

F A B U L O U S - O !!!

(1) Show this thread