US Army Veteran SGT E-5 Dec75-Dec79 Pvt E1 GOD'S Army Most of my miserable existence! IF

Trump Declassifies Hitler shown 4 months before conspiring with C_A to assassinate JFK

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Adolph Medina to his Publication

That is pretty big deal. It shows Hitler survived WW2.. Hitler would have been 74 in 1963.

US Army Veteran SGT E-5 Dec75-Dec79 Pvt E1 GOD'S Army Most of my miserable existence! IF

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

merkel is grand daughter or daughter.

yes. I have seen this. it is all connected.

I also have seen Bush to Obama connections.

I have not seen this specific image b4.
Bush connected to Lincoln.

JFK was connected to Lincoln too.

Only people mentioned by @mars_1776 in this post can reply

Numbers 6:25-27 NKJ Version
25 The LORD make HIS FACE shine upon YOU,
And be GRACIOUS to YOU;
26 The LORD lift up HIS COUNTENANCE UPON YOU,
And GIVE YOU PEACE.”
HALLELUYAH!
GOD BLESS!
WWG1WGA

May the the Lord shine his grace upon you too.

(1) Show this thread