Trump Declassifies Hitler shown 4 months before conspiring with C_A to assassinate JFK

Only people mentioned by @IfWalker in this post can reply

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

In response Adolph Medina to his Publication

Is that HW Bush sitting with him? Remember they were Nazi's. We also know that HW Bush was CIA and worked with LBJ to get the task done.

For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world...

In response Kells 1960 to her Publication

The Bush’s were the Scherffs

(1) Show this thread

God Loving Husband Father Maga Q🇺🇸🙏🌏Sacrifice Everything for the betterment of Mankind!

BOOM

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Pure EVIL SCUM!!!

God fearing USA Patriot. Desire for truth & justice. Kindness, Compassion & love must prevail in our lives. Constitution must be upheld.

This is very distressing. Our government lies to us, betrays our trust, and deep dark state is evil.

US Army Veteran SGT E-5 Dec75-Dec79 Pvt E1 GOD'S Army Most of my miserable existence! IF

In response USA Patriot to her Publication

i hate to admit it, but NOT just the government, i would include EVERYONE WHO DOESN'T HAVE GOD'S LOVE IN their hearts, lies to US!
Numbers 6:25-27 NKJ Version
25 The LORD make HIS FACE shine upon YOU,
And be GRACIOUS to YOU;
26 The LORD lift up HIS COUNTENANCE UPON YOU,
And GIVE YOU PEACE.”
HALLELUYAH!
GOD BLESS!
WWG1WGA

(1) Show this thread

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

That is pretty big deal. It shows Hitler survived WW2.. Hitler would have been 74 in 1963.

US Army Veteran SGT E-5 Dec75-Dec79 Pvt E1 GOD'S Army Most of my miserable existence! IF

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

thx.knew hitler survived. did not know the jfk connection and that he lived to be this old

(2) Show this thread