Only people mentioned by @Patriot_iss in this post can reply

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Love this. Thank you.

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

The thousands coming across the border don't seem to be fake. I don't know how it can be fixed either. I'm sick of this movie.

In response Meeka Stella to her Publication

You speak for millions of Patriots
who have been awake since at least 2017
if not decades before.
Weary.
Let's go!!! 🙏🌟💞🇺🇸💥

(1) Show this thread

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

theres THREE MEN on horses at the border, my friend says no palm frons or bamboo sticks are in no way native to del rio😂.
shes from el paso

so if all this is fake and bullshit are the vaccines fake and bulshit too?

In response James Dean to his Publication

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response James Dean to his Publication

I'm not sure what is up with the vaccines, but I did see someone get a "vaccination" and there was NO needle. This person said, "I didn't feel anything and her friend said the same thing, although I was unable to see that vax

(2) Show this thread

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

The it is a movie by the Military, theme.

We must play our part and continue as if it was not. Pray and work to help bring the dark to light.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

Here on anonup, I feel most are anons, so I tell the complete truth; but, to those who are not awake, I agree they will not understand that it was all a movie. I've suggested that to a couple of people and it was too unbelievable for them to wrap their heads around. So, for those who are asleep, I will go back to the coma-friendly version.

(1) Show this thread

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

Only followers of this user (@Maudiemaye) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread