Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

A lot of what you are seeing is completely bullshit and fake.

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

The it is a movie by the Military, theme.

We must play our part and continue as if it was not. Pray and work to help bring the dark to light.

Here on anonup, I feel most are anons, so I tell the complete truth; but, to those who are not awake, I agree they will not understand that it was all a movie. I've suggested that to a couple of people and it was too unbelievable for them to wrap their heads around. So, for those who are asleep, I will go back to the coma-friendly version.

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Patriot_iss in this post can reply

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

If it is a movie, I think that can never be exposed to the masses. This has to change the masses to avoid what got us here.

We can never let this happen again

The pain will have to feel real for them to believe what they see.

I see it could be a movie or reverse infiltration by WH to push the direction to wake up people. In either case, I see my role as the same. pray and help wake. When things break, help those around me. I think the cognitive dissonance will be real.