Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Barack 0bama's entire presidency was illegal.

#obamagate#Traitors#Treason

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

The Chicago Sun Times also had an article where the headline was "Kenyan Born Barak Obama Beats Jack Ryan for US Senate Seat"........I had posted it on twit before the purge.......and now I can't find it.

Only people mentioned by @MiSuzieQ in this post can reply

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

In response MiSuzie Q.. to her Publication

I know multiple news agencies carried it......Ryan was so full of possible corruption that Chicago was reveling in the fact that a foreign born kid could beat him.......they made it a major focus on how he would change things for the better for Chicago coming from a "third world country". My in laws talked non stop about how they didn't want some "black guy from Kenya" as a Senator

Proud Patriot, Seeker of Truth and Light, Mom of 2 Beautiful Girls, Never Give UP! God Bless America and God Bless President Trump!

In response Star Ravyn to her Publication

So many fooled by his evil, but I don't think any of us, back then, would have thought it could be THIS bad!

(1) Show this thread