Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

The swamp will create a new narrative as it sees fit
to continue their deception on we the people.
Deception is the substance of their being
that manifests as illusions and alternate realities.
They live in a dark world being subject
to a ruthless being who was a lier from the
beginning, they follow his ways and go on deceiving and being deceived having no hope and no promise of a future.
we the people will inherit the earth,
we are taking our country back,
we are the salt of the earth, we are the future
and nothing can stop what is coming

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

The Chicago Sun Times also had an article where the headline was "Kenyan Born Barak Obama Beats Jack Ryan for US Senate Seat"........I had posted it on twit before the purge.......and now I can't find it.

Proud Patriot, Seeker of Truth and Light, Mom of 2 Beautiful Girls, Never Give UP! God Bless America and God Bless President Trump!

In response Star Ravyn to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Manchurian candidate!! And people knew!

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

"Bathhouse Barry" has quite the reputation in Chicago.

#obamagate

https://www.wnd.com/2012/09/claim-obama-hid-gay-life-to-become-president/

(1) Show this thread

Problem is that the original Constitution that mandated that POTUS be a "natural born citizen" was suspended in 1871 with the adoption of the Organic Act. This made the Republic into the US Inc and the "Constitution for the united states" was changed into the CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Dr. Bobbi Anne White to her Publication

Which is why Trump will be the 19th president of our Constitutional Republic.

Joe Bidan holds no legal office.

Everything that fool has signed is null and void.

(1) Show this thread

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

fraud invalidates everything.

will all he signed as president be removed? seems it should be, asif he had never been president.

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

If there's justice, yes, it MUST be removed.

Let's not forget that during Mike Lindell's symposium, Code Monkey said that he found evidence of fraud going back many years.

Could you imagine if the elections for the past 15 or 20 years could be overturned in senate and house races along with presidential races???

We're headed for an entirely new government, with new representatives.

The current system does NOT work for We the People; it only works for [them].

(1) Show this thread

True Patriot in CA. Donald Trump is my President!!!!

disgusting!!!

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Following Jesus, loving my family, always seeking the truth.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

research baphomet. Dear Lord protect us from evil in Jesus' name.

(1) Show this thread