Only followers of this user (@unite_worldwide) can see their posts

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

In response E.T. PHONE HOME to his Publication

I've got 3 older siblings and their spouses whom have all taken the vaccine. Don't know which one. A sister that is in a nursing home and had to take the vaccine. I tried to warn them and they wouldn't listen. I just love them from afar and pray for them. I lost a sister to colon cancer years ago and both of my parents are deceased, as well as my mother and father- in-law are both deceased. It has been a tough road, but GOD and JESUS have gotten me through. They have always been with me. Thank goodness my hubby and kids are waking up more and more every day. GOD Bless everyone in this fight. Keep the Faith. Never give up and never give in.

Artist, love God, love patriots, love country, love family, love life, love Trump...

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (@unite_worldwide) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

It's a terrible tragedy how many truth tellers, awakened ones have been ostracized in their families and communities. I do wonder how they will react/respond when they learn the truth and realize their loved ones have been fighting an unprecedented battler for their freedoms and way of life. It will never be the same as once someone has turned their back on you, or worse, because you saw the truth and tried warning them, it is difficult to fully trust them as they so easily and completely turned against us. Godspeed to all in fighting this epic battle for the Soul of Humanity. And....NCSWIC, WWG1WGA💞🌎🦋🌄

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication

I am fortunate enough to not have this feeling of abandonment.
However after 40yrs with my Husband I know what I can toss out & when to toss it. He knows I'm not nutz yet hard time believing some as we grow up in same era.
Neat to see look on his face & adult sons when things come to light.
I don't argue or push it just do a we will see.
hey even a broken clock is correct twice a day!🙂
I do so wish my sick son with brain tumor had not gotten Vax.
Him & other Vet son's new wife.
she didn't wanna loose job at hospital.
that is heart breaking.

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication

I think it just depends on how those that turned on you react to the truth. Obviously you have to let bygones be bygones and move on. It won't be easy but nothing in life is. Marriages and families take work and compromise. Anything you love is worth fighting for and that includes forgiveness. Now if my family comes at me with anything less than a willingness to learn and they still want to attack me, I can tell you right now someone is going to get a skillet upside the head. My level of tolerance is at a all time low. Not puttin up with that nonsense.

(4) Show this thread

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

And God Bless You! It's not the easy path for sure. And many Patriots have had tough choices with friends and family. Loving puppies helps! I just rescued a 5 year old cat named Penny Lane. We do what we can, right? 🙏💞