The Dali Lama, like the Pope, is a fraud. He is a Luceferian profiting of the blood money from children.

Only people mentioned by @Sabrinagal in this post can reply

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

FINALLY!

Every time I have tried to point out his paid affiliation with NXIVM, people shut me down for "being hateful."

UK here - Patriot of President Donald J Trump

@Sabrinagal Did you follow
:Billy-Don :I-AM@ValaintThor12
on twitter? Do you know where he is now please?

"Kindness is a Language Which the Deaf can Hear and the Blind can See." Don't forget to be awesome.

In response Mini Lewis to her Publication

I am also looking for ValiantThor12..

(1) Show this thread

Not surprized. He was part of killing and inslaving the uyghurs.

we are going to have a very difficult time trusting ppl in the future. this is disgusting!

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

There's also the money he received from NXIVM to speak at one of their events. Keith Raniere was relegated to the audience and wasn't allowed to sit with him onstage like the Bronfman sisters were.

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication

BINGO!

He bends his purported "principles" to take money from people who rape & eat children.

(1) Show this thread

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

is that RACHEL CHANDLER top right?

Trumplican, #WWG1WGA, #InItTogether THE STORM IS HERE! For our children, vets and Patriots worldwide🇺🇸🐸🤙

Osho wrote that he met the Dali Lama on a train when he was a young boy and stated that he immediately knew that the man was evil, said he could just feel it.

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

In response Nancy Ross to her Publication

Omg! I felt that when I saw Obama. We have to trust our gut. 🤗

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, 1 with God, #WeAreWinning, Encourager, Love is the Key, WWG1WGA~ #FREEDOM~ Sovereign~ Gratitude~ Grace~

I learned this several years ago; yet seems nobody knows.
I see people of "Insider" privilege esteeming him.
Say What?
I realize it is difficult for people to believe; same as for pople.
But it's critical to waking up. Rocks people's CORE; Once the door is OPEN, then they SEE & BELIEVE

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

Affirmative.:

I just have yo hold on to this one. Not very logical too me. Why would he do that? He does not need that much money and he knows karmanvery well.

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

In response IChing IChing to his Publication

I ask you then why would The Pope, Bush, Obama, the CCP?

(1) Show this thread

God bless America. God bless President Trump. God bless all of his legal teams. Navy vet ssbm 600, 611. 9yrs usaf reserves, desert storm vet

wow, him too.

Patriot Defending & Uniting Humanity to Create the World our Children Deserve #WWG1WGA #GodWins

All connected to profit from destroying humanity. All need to be exposed and the light of exposure will destroy the evil. God Bless us in the fight agaonst evil.#GodWins

i see 2 in this pic....

(1) Show this thread

Having TRUMP withdrawals! The Great Awakening is upon us & happy to be a part of this crucial time in history. Blind faith goes a long way.

This will be mind-blowing!

I heard this before but never have seen any links. Thanks for sharing. I hope more evidence comes out.

I accept the truth no matter what the truth is. I will never surrender. love is the answer. 1111 Diabolical silliness.

Yep!!

I love my Country and President Trump. He gave us the Courage and the Hope for better things for our children and grandchildren. No DMs

I miss Billy@ValiantThor

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

sick MF's. we are surrounded by these freaks