Richard Citizen Journalist πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

lol i had the same feeling. i didnt even entertain it.

anonup is just as bad everyday theres a suppose to be and ebs alert get food the storm is here people are executed etc etc tell me different one day its happening next everyone silent about what didnt happen then u say something about no one comments on your paot or likes it like were in high school lets put it like this nothing is goong to end until we all wake the fuck together or it will be to late thats the facts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

I hope I am wrong. I do not trust Durham! Why would I. Look at the years he has been around in government, and has never done anything for the people UNTIL TRUMP
Prove my thoughts wrong Durham

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

total b.s. i've cut off a lot of telegram channels. there is a clue to some of them: they will post the same things - especially the Trump clad coin.

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

same

(1) Show this thread

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

I can't imagine why he would have ever followed that account in the first place!

Sorry but anyone who thinks Durham would be on telegram putting out info in the middle of an investigation is an Idiot.

Remember:
They're everywhere!!!

Only followers of this user (@17_Psalm) can see their posts

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈI ❀️God, Family and AmericaπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. πŸ™ Psalm 23 πŸ™ #GodWins #LoveTrump

Telegram, the vibes are off.
I deleted my entire account 2 days ago.

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Of course, only Dummies believe that Durham is on Telegram 😏