Only followers of this user (@unite_worldwide) can see their posts

In response E.T. PHONE HOME to his Publication

my daily life 🤯

So true. Nobody wants to hear it. The shock of it being true will affect some very deeply. You can only be in denial for so long.

Aussie patriot and follower of Donald J Trump. Grandma of 5 and love my garden and my pets. Please don't message me as I will not respond.

I know the feeling, my family think I am nuts. Hubby listens to me but I don't think he believes me a lot of the time.

Proud to be a part of the party with you Patriots!

Hilarious and so true!😋

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

😂😂😂😂😂 I feel this! Not funny...but funny!!

Wanting is the root of all needing stuff.

In response Charissma _15 to her Publication

Don't feel alone. I've been accused of being crazy by my own family.

(1) Show this thread

Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

We'll talk to you cause we know also.

I'm a Shamanic Practitioner and work through Journeys and Dreams. I am an Active Journey Artist and Dream facilitator.

lol. i only have my husband who believes me most of the time.

I love my Country and President Trump. He gave us the Courage and the Hope for better things for our children and grandchildren. No DMs

Not a pleasant subject, but a necessary one. #SaveOurChildren

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Hahaha

I had to giggle at this, my family stays away but funny they keep trolling my fb. I feel if a seed is planted they will see it when all this explodes.