Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

WHY WOULD MCAFEE POST THIS? WHO IS THIS GUY?

JUAN O SAVIN SAID YESTERDAY THAT MCAFEE IS RELESING INFO, AND WILL KEEP RELEASING MORE AND MORE.

BUT WHAT DOES IT MEAN? WHY WOULD MCAFEE POST THIS? JUAN IS SAYING PAY ATTENTION.

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Camden Beach to her Publication

Seriously? I like to hear from my friends with my questions. They are so nice to me. Sorry you think I am a lazy idiot.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

You CONSISTANTLY provide a wealth of SOLID info with sauce to boot✔️. And for the record, lead Anons have stated they posted info before thoroughly verifying. As I see it, your post was not to make a statement, but to envike thoughts and encouraged others to follow bread crumbs.

yes, ty for your post, well said, and for being so understanding.

I almost gave up following Mcafee because he was too hard to understand some of his cryptic posts at time, but now I see a glimmer of hope.

And Juan O Savin said this weekend to follow mcafee and pay close attention.

Appreciate your kinds words, God Bless!

In response Melissa Robinson to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

I’m still trying to connect Q drops and Delts🤣 As for McAfee comms, they are a different kind of comm and can’t tell if I’m overthinking or over-analyzing.
Remember, “only 10 who know”, the rest of us are just trying to pull crumds togther as well. Keep in mind that some (very few) folks made intel/comms a lufe-long career, working tirelessly within that industry’s wheelhouse. Never allow yourself to be discouraged by negative, snarky remarks made by someone you don’t know… You are far to AWAKE and well-informed to allow others the satisfaction of stifing your momentum.

In response Melissa Robinson to her Publication

😆thank you for your words of wisdom, and support. I need to hear that, especially after yesterday when I could not talk to anyone for almost 2 days until I figured out the refresh.

I am grateful. 💥👊💡🙏❤️😁

(1) Show this thread