WHY WOULD MCAFEE POST THIS? WHO IS THIS GUY?

JUAN O SAVIN SAID YESTERDAY THAT MCAFEE IS RELESING INFO, AND WILL KEEP RELEASING MORE AND MORE.

BUT WHAT DOES IT MEAN? WHY WOULD MCAFEE POST THIS? JUAN IS SAYING PAY ATTENTION.

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication

βœŠπŸ˜€πŸ’‘πŸ™wow, great article, and it explains a lot. ty for sharing!

I guess everything is pay back with clinton crime family

God Bless!

(1) Show this thread

Maxwell family business?

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Laritha Savage to her Publication

Sounds like the Maxwells have their finger in the pie on so many things, I guess we need to start an excell spreadsheet or something, to keep track of all the ways they scooped up the illicit money

but of course, Geraldo says she is only "a socialite"

right...

(1) Show this thread

Big Pharma will lose thousands when this secret gets out. Alexander Djerassi, who is Ghislaine Maxwell’s nephew, was a high-ranking official in Hillary Clinton’s State Department. Here is Alexander Djerassi’s bio from his time as an associate with the Carnegie Endowment:
Both Dale and his son Alexander are on the Board of Trustees for the Djerassi Resident Artists Program. Dale and Alexander have been pictured together as father and son by the San Francisco Chronicle and other publications. Big Pharma will lose thousands when this secret gets out.
Ghislaine Maxwell’s socialite sister Isabel Maxwell married Dale Djerassi, son of birth control pill inventor Carl Djerassi, in 1984 and had son Alexander that same year, as shown by the Maxwell family tree. The couple later divorced. Carl Djerassi pursued a career in art while his son Alexander pursued politics.
January 2009 – 2012: Ghislaine Maxwell’s nephew is a high-ranking official in Clinton’s State Department

In response sharon pasvant to her Publication

β˜€οΈπŸ˜†πŸ’‘β€οΈπŸ™πŸ’₯πŸ‘Š
wow, invented the pill, but they had a son...interesting

ty so much for the information

I think you just figured out what Mcafee was hinting at.

Big Pharma and money

Because Juan O Savin said this weekend that a LOT of stuff was happening right now about big companies and their bottom lines and quarterly statements and he hinted at them losing money, or trying to protect their investments.

and that will make these CEOs and investors make serious financial decisions about where to take money out and where to invest it

and if big pharma has bad press, it scares the investors and they will pull out

big pharma trying to censor so they get big investors, but people are not going to comply

Thanks Sharon, you are right on the money, and over the target, I think!

Wow, this is a big truthbomb. A MOAB!!

In response sharon pasvant to her Publication

correction..he was a high ranking offical of hillary's

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

In response Camden Beach to her Publication

Seriously? I like to hear from my friends with my questions. They are so nice to me. Sorry you think I am a lazy idiot.

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

In response Camden Beach to her Publication

CM knows how to research FSS. Was just trying to begin a dialogue.

(2) Show this thread

books, painting, walks in nature

Hmmm, heared of other alexanders with no good references, what's in a name?

In response Fleur Vert to her Publication

but it is interesting that Mcafee is pointing this out

when he and lin wood say something, they usually have a double meaning, or something else behind their post

(1) Show this thread

Been an anon all my life. Just something you always know. Dreams and it tends to haunt you. Military brat.

He is Ghislane Maxwells Nephew and was high up in Hilarys staff with foreign affairs , Ghislanes sister Isabel Married to his father creepy artist

In response Jerri hubbard to his Publication

Dang, you are good, shared, ty.

In response Jerri hubbard to his Publication

ty well said, appreciate it

(2) Show this thread

Benghazi? Clinton Crime Syndicate?

CLINTON MINION THEY ARE ALL CONNECTED EVIL CRIMES AGAINST CHILDREN

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

TY FOR YOUR POST, I GET IT NOW

(0) Show this thread