Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

WHY WOULD MCAFEE POST THIS? WHO IS THIS GUY?

JUAN O SAVIN SAID YESTERDAY THAT MCAFEE IS RELESING INFO, AND WILL KEEP RELEASING MORE AND MORE.

BUT WHAT DOES IT MEAN? WHY WOULD MCAFEE POST THIS? JUAN IS SAYING PAY ATTENTION.

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Seriously? I like to hear from my friends with my questions. They are so nice to me. Sorry you think I am a lazy idiot.

In response Camden Beach to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Really?

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

Ties to new lawyer too.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication

👊💡😄ahh....interdasting

ty for you post

(1) Show this thread

You CONSISTANTLY provide a wealth of SOLID info with sauce to boot✔️. And for the record, lead Anons have stated they posted info before thoroughly verifying. As I see it, your post was not to make a statement, but to envike thoughts and encouraged others to follow bread crumbs.

In response Melissa Robinson to her Publication

typo!🤬 envoke, not “envike” 🙃

In response Melissa Robinson to her Publication

yes, ty for your post, well said, and for being so understanding.

I almost gave up following Mcafee because he was too hard to understand some of his cryptic posts at time, but now I see a glimmer of hope.

And Juan O Savin said this weekend to follow mcafee and pay close attention.

Appreciate your kinds words, God Bless!

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

In response Camden Beach to her Publication

when mcafee posts something it is the same as Lin Wood (to me) and sometimes there is a double meaning or another story behind it

duckduck go will not tell us

usually my friends know and tell me if I do not understand the double meaning, or Mcafee and Lin will tell us in a later post

So the point was about Mcafee and why is he saying this and posting about this person

To me, it tells me something is going on in the background that we may not know about yet with this Alexander, not just what is available on duck duck go

(1) Show this thread

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

I liked your post. Thought provoking.