πŸ§πŸ€¨πŸ§πŸ§πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Only people mentioned by @Sunnyrainy in this post can reply

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Sunny Kitchen to her Publication

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

The "paramedics " following zero protocol proved to me it was staged. They lifted a 300 pound 7ft guy like he was a 90 pound woman, no airway protocol or cervical spine protocol.

Minnesota born & raised on a farm, Love God, family, pets & Trump!

It's him in both pictures...it's just that different pictures of him at different angles makes it look like he's got hair but he didn't. Our local stations in the Mpls St. Paul area played these video clips over and over and it was the same guy. I don't believe that the cop was an actor either. His picture and courtroom video has been on tv many times since it all happened.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

I saw that when it went down. I tried pointing this out to my friends and they were not interested in looking or hearing. OO well

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

#1 Derek Chauvin#2 Fake Derek' with wife that left him.#3 Cash Cow's wife back seat of the cab, far right? Follow the $$$$

Do you see Happy People in the image above? Before there was fake news there was fake history. Question Everything!

While we're spotting impostors, perhaps, we should look at this one?

look for the chest tattoo,, some videos have it some don't..

putain πŸ™„contortionniste Georges ? πŸ€“la blague

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

Affirms the medical dummy and 5' coffin. Medical training dummies have no legs.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🀣

It was filmed in a movie studio, just like the "press briefings" from the fake White House.

I saw a view of the Floyd production where a gas station was shown across the street.

The price was 86.9 cents per gallon.

#FakeNews#MAGA#Traitors

Just a Midwest Patriot gal who believes in our Constitutional Republic, the Rule of Law, & 1st & 2nd Amendments #TrumpIsStillMyPresident

That was just one of those inconsistencies that folks were screaming about..

πŸ•ŠAKA Sherry MacπŸ•ŠBELIEVERWWG1WGAWWπŸ’§SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOWπŸ’§

what looks like iron on badges. The whole thing was just insanely unbelievable

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

whitehat production