"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Once You TRULY Know the TRUTH God Exists, All else becomes static.
Seeing is Believing and I am not expecting others to understand how Heavy it was at first, almost destroyed me, but has made me Immortally Invincibile as I AM A Divine Child of God. As I AM We are One With Our Father.

Thank YOU Jesus.

God Wins.

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication

I can only speak of personal experience, and prior I was beginning to believe or I would have not called out to Him as I did, I see this now. I also feel ashamed at times that such a thing had to happen to open these eyes fully. When we make mistakes God is still there Loving us so much. I Am So Thankful for Our LORD. Blessed are those who Love God.

Mercury retrograde and a narc spouse ramming propaganda down our throats wallowing in the black goo that this evil offers him 😭 I bought some crystals today that left me crying uncontrollably over and over again and wanting to scream from my gut for my guides to please help. I threatened to show up at the cop station and SHOW THEM what this timeline is doing to some of us and DEMANDING to know WHEN !!!! WHEN !!!!!
I havent been this low in so so long. Dear Father Inside Please calm these waters..I can't breathe

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @OUTSIDEVOICE in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Susie Queue, click on at the bottom under it