Once You TRULY Know the TRUTH God Exists, All else becomes static.
Seeing is Believing and I am not expecting others to understand how Heavy it was at first, almost destroyed me, but has made me Immortally Invincibile as I AM A Divine Child of God. As I AM We are One With Our Father.

Thank YOU Jesus.

God Wins.

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Through everything we have all been through these last 2+ years my connection to God has grown soooo much. I can feel God's presence more than ever.

Learning to trust God's presence is something that is a bit fragile right now but growing stronger each day

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Ime Sometimes to her Publication

Just keep going, and always look to Him. It gets better, but there are times where the mind will race, and we need to find footing, but always God has got us.

(1) Show this thread

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner. ☦️

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Qs Pawn4- Z17 to his Publication

Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner.🙏🕊️🙏

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

It truly is an amazing feeling and experience to find yourself outside of this realm. Thank you Jesus. Im grateful for this time

In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication

AMEN!!!! Thank You Jesus!!! 🙌🕊️🙌

(1) Show this thread

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

Exactly brother, after my experience of ‘union’ with God (unexpected and undeserved), one of the first things that came to mind was to beg God that everyone have the same experience because would be a completely different world. i live for the day to be that close to God again even uf onky for seconds.

In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication

🙌🕊️🙌💞💥💪

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

i know exactly what you mean, Jason... i felt this right after the instant i felt the realness of God. The connection was different before....more vague...

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

💞💥🕊️🙌

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication

I can only speak of personal experience, and prior I was beginning to believe or I would have not called out to Him as I did, I see this now. I also feel ashamed at times that such a thing had to happen to open these eyes fully. When we make mistakes God is still there Loving us so much. I Am So Thankful for Our LORD. Blessed are those who Love God.

(1) Show this thread

May Japanese Gods bless you and all   We are ONE

🙌🕊️🙌....❤️🙏💕

(1) Show this thread

Love God and country, nature lover, No fear only Faith✨✨The Lord is my Shepherd I shall not want♥️

Amen♥️♥️♥️🙏🙏🙏

Christian, Patriot , Trump my President! Mother grandma just hard working American.

Amen!

God is our loving Father! Praise be to Jesus!

In response Kathy Terrell to her Publication

❤️🙏✝️🙌

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Being a born again child of God, restored spiritually is being resurrected from being spiritually dead. It is the most miraculous, wonderful gift we can ever be given. If only more people would embrace the real, true, complete gospel, so many would set free from their religious bondage and have a true relationship with God Almighty. His Spirit in is the most precious, valuable gift we can ever receive. 😇

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

🙌✝️🙌

(1) Show this thread

I AM my Soul #WWG1WGA #FamilyIsEverything. All Glory Be To God

In response Cosmic Patriot to her Publication
(1) Show this thread