"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Once You TRULY Know the TRUTH God Exists, All else becomes static.
Seeing is Believing and I am not expecting others to understand how Heavy it was at first, almost destroyed me, but has made me Immortally Invincibile as I AM A Divine Child of God. As I AM We are One With Our Father.

Thank YOU Jesus.

God Wins.

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

I can only speak of personal experience, and prior I was beginning to believe or I would have not called out to Him as I did, I see this now. I also feel ashamed at times that such a thing had to happen to open these eyes fully. When we make mistakes God is still there Loving us so much. I Am So Thankful for Our LORD. Blessed are those who Love God.

In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

I AM SUZANA! STRONG LIKE PAVLOVIĆ! 💪WWG1WGA 🐸 humble & grateful child of God 🙏 in training for life 🙌 👍

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Mercury retrograde and a narc spouse ramming propaganda down our throats wallowing in the black goo that this evil offers him 😭 I bought some crystals today that left me crying uncontrollably over and over again and wanting to scream from my gut for my guides to please help. I threatened to show up at the cop station and SHOW THEM what this timeline is doing to some of us and DEMANDING to know WHEN !!!! WHEN !!!!!
I havent been this low in so so long. Dear Father Inside Please calm these waters..I can't breathe

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts