Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

We are INDEED watching a movie.

#QANON#Q#DigitalSoldiers

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Good morning Mike, Happy Friyay.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Good morning Stephanie. Happy Friday to you also! Been a lonnnngggg week, ready for the weekend 🍻

👊🍻Yes sir, LONG week. Def. Ready for some cold brews, get off work at 1pm today. Yay. Got my lil hot pink mini fridge in my office stocked and chilling. lol

I'm jealous, I work til 3:00. I wonder if my beer is thinking about ME right now??? 🤣

Coffee is cute and all but not the same. lol

I like that 🤣

🤣🤣😂I am half irish, my body is like really? Coffee? lol

🤣🤣🤣 No doubt, I'm of German heritage, so I hear ya 🍻

🤣🤣😂🍻I'll drink to that. lol hahaha

I can't help it, I like me some hops 🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣😂I handle my bidness. Even with a little buzz better than some sober and mad cause they are. lol AND Jesus turned the water into wine, not wine into water. JS> lol

Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mike Anon, click on at the bottom under it