Only people mentioned by @Sabrinagal in this post can reply

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

THAT IS SICK❗️🤨Sick evil PEDOPHILES❗️🤨

what's with the black line coming down from the center of the eyelid, could that be symbolism for snake eye?

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Not to mention Gates owns all the land that they make their fries with as well!

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

THIS deserves a double: YUCK! YUCK!

I wonder what people will do if this ever hits mainstream media?? Micky D's has always had an effective 'online propaganda arm' that denounces this kind of contamination could ever exist!
The Left does Everything Evil Imaginable, but then they have been very effective at DENYING everything!

Who in the WORLD ever heard how serious they were with: You deserve a break... today" ! and thought they were talking about someone's bones!??!

Heaven help all of us who are gagging at the thoughts of years past indulgences with this organization ! https://youtu.be/BqRH8wEsaVQ?t=18

McDonalds - You Deserve a Break Today (1982) - YouTube

McDonalds - Commercial (1982)

Only followers of this user (@gingersnapstx) can see their posts

(5) Show this thread

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

Clowns all over the place?

Meaning? subversion is skin deep and we can see?

Tie a yellow ribbon around outside of your home so we know you had someone you love hurt by the VAX?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzXz6-RXXgc

Let Your Love Flow - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Curb RecordsLet Your Love Flow · The Bellamy BrothersBellamy Brothers℗ Curb Records, Inc.Released on: 1976-07-01Artist: The Bellamy Br...