Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

Not to mention Gates owns all the land that they make their fries with as well!

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @DanUSCG in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@gingersnapstx) can see their posts

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

THIS deserves a double: YUCK! YUCK!

I wonder what people will do if this ever hits mainstream media?? Micky D's has always had an effective 'online propaganda arm' that denounces this kind of contamination could ever exist!
The Left does Everything Evil Imaginable, but then they have been very effective at DENYING everything!

Who in the WORLD ever heard how serious they were with: You deserve a break... today" ! and thought they were talking about someone's bones!??!

Heaven help all of us who are gagging at the thoughts of years past indulgences with this organization ! https://youtu.be/BqRH8wEsaVQ?t=18

McDonalds - You Deserve a Break Today (1982) - YouTube

McDonalds - Commercial (1982)

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

I hope President Trump doesn't eat this crap anymore.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication

has anyone ever actually seen him eat it?

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

I am so glad I never ate at McDonald's. Damn. I took my grandchildren. They mostly only wanted a toy. What a set up. Evil bastards

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

I know this is true and the whole world needs to see it but God help me every time this and other graphic photos are brought up it makes me want to puke. What's even just as bad most of us ate this and didn't know it. It's like I just want to scour my insides.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Kells 1960 to her Publication

Don‘t feel so bad, that was my 1st W2 Job at 16. 🙄

(1) Show this thread