I have a theory that many of us here have already had our "dark night of the soul" moment.
Death, addiction, or loss broke us--cracked our hearts wide open.
It sent us to the floor for a while
but, we did not stay there.
We chose to rise--to Fall Up instead of down--
We peeled away the false bs life, found new passions, new missions, new tribes.
We found the meaning of our struggle.
We allowed God to grout our cracked hearts and begin to shine and be a light for others.
Thank YOU for doing this.
You are a warrior, a survivor and the light the world needs right now.
#WWG

Only people mentioned by @TamIAM in this post can reply

I love my Country and President Trump. He gave us the Courage and the Hope for better things for our children and grandchildren. No DMs

In response Hertz SoGood to her Publication

I feel more kinship with fellow believers in The Plan than I do with my own family most times. They are still in shock and disbelief.

Beautifull said, Maga, and true for me2! 💗🙏😻

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

Beautiful words!

Thanks to whoever started this platform. You have made social media fun again.

yep, a daily endeavour.
I used to wake up daily scrambling for a smoke
I'd sit and drink coffee (black) and wait for the equilibrium
That would somehow provide the motivation to ignore the pain.
Now when I wake up my first thoughts are of gratitude for getting through it. I give thanks for all I see, and what I can't
Knowing that without God's intervention I would quite possibly be alongside a road somewhere.
Too many things I cannot list them all.
The steps forward often include steps back.
We must each find our center and embrace it, refuse to not just visit from time to time but

I Am a Teacher, mom, grandma, vibrational energy healer committed to unite and heal this planet one ❤️at a time 🙏❤️💫 #GodWins #wwg1wga

In response Mel Mason to his Publication

God and Gratitude is everything! Blessings! 🙏♥️

(1) Show this thread

American patriot of Hispanic origin, prolife, Christian, proud deplorable, spouse of retired soldier served OIF/OEF, Major Trump supporter

thanks so much for this beautiful statement. Back in 2018, my hubby amd I suffered a loss that was devasting. The loss of our only child. We arose from the ashes with the help of G-d . I dove into the truth community amd "Q" and found myself even closer to my faith than ever before. Again, thanks for your beautiful words of wisdom🙏

I Am a Teacher, mom, grandma, vibrational energy healer committed to unite and heal this planet one ❤️at a time 🙏❤️💫 #GodWins #wwg1wga

In response Sadieandmaya1 Patriot to her Publication

Thank you! and I'm so sorry for your loss. 🙏 It was the sudden death of my husband that broke me open. I know they are with us in this journey all the way.

(1) Show this thread

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

❤️🙏

Proud widow of Navy Vet 12-15-2020. RIP my Luv!❤ Let his service not be in vain! Health & Life Coach Redpilled since 9/11! #wwg1wga 🇺🇸

Amen! True for me!

Baseball M⚾️M 🇺🇸 ❤️ is FOREVER 🇺🇸For GOD & Country 🇺🇸

ONE WE GO ALL!!! 💛🤍💛
Thank you, Nana!!!

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts