I Am a Teacher, mom, grandma, vibrational energy healer committed to unite and heal this planet one ❀️at a time πŸ™β€οΈπŸ’« #GodWins #wwg1wga

I have a theory that many of us here have already had our "dark night of the soul" moment.
Death, addiction, or loss broke us--cracked our hearts wide open.
It sent us to the floor for a while
but, we did not stay there.
We chose to rise--to Fall Up instead of down--
We peeled away the false bs life, found new passions, new missions, new tribes.
We found the meaning of our struggle.
We allowed God to grout our cracked hearts and begin to shine and be a light for others.
Thank YOU for doing this.
You are a warrior, a survivor and the light the world needs right now.
#WWG

American patriot of Hispanic origin, prolife, Christian, proud deplorable, spouse of retired soldier served OIF/OEF, Major Trump supporter

In response Hertz SoGood to her Publication

thanks so much for this beautiful statement. Back in 2018, my hubby amd I suffered a loss that was devasting. The loss of our only child. We arose from the ashes with the help of G-d . I dove into the truth community amd "Q" and found myself even closer to my faith than ever before. Again, thanks for your beautiful words of wisdomπŸ™

Thank you! and I'm so sorry for your loss. πŸ™ It was the sudden death of my husband that broke me open. I know they are with us in this journey all the way.

In response Sadieandmaya1 Patriot to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @TamIAM in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Hertz SoGood, click on at the bottom under it