"You Mac will cry unless plugged into a power outlet" — I notice how Gab feels like the wrong place to share silly quips. Its purpose is "Patriot content", and personal nonsense doesn't feel like it belongs. And that's OK.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

and interestingly enough, they are HOSTING AN ADRENOCHROME COMPANY ..... go see for yourself, look for CYM.Corporation , then read the posts, and you tell me, are they alluding to child abduction, torture and murder?

The people on Gab are only uptight because they (we) felt homeless after being kicked off Twitter and then violated at Parler. I do feel more at home here though. Its just comfy cozy 😊

The Only Thing Constant Is Change.

I am happy you are embracing Anonup. Your statements in my feed are wonderful to read.

LOL....just realized we are in Anonup now. oy vey....🤣

Aussie Patriot. Nasty1 on twit-ta . I walk my own path, share my own thoughts & my own digs.

It doesn't matter what platform you're on, Just be yourself. Don't worry what others think.

since being kicked off Twiiter, seems im finding inspend more time there

have you joined anonup? different vibe. both are good but seems like the other would be a good "home" for you