I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

In memory of Veronica Wolski

We pray for Veronica’s family and friends that they be comforted in this difficult time of loss.

Rest In Peace 🙏 ❤️ 🇺🇸

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

Neo, I simply cannot do this because the first couple of seconds lets me know that she should’ve not died or been murdered in a hospital. Another words, fuck you, your fate is to be murdered in a hospital.

Last message from Veronicas family was that she feel better and she is without ventilator. Now you See in Pics with her with Ventilator. 😏 The MSM take now the Story and spread lies about her dead. Veronica has really important contacts. This lies now about her will start a storm. But that you feel bit better, think on Ashli Babbitt. She is not dead. I already seen it on the 6. January, that it was staged and i have the evidence. Remember, optics are important. I have about Veronica a feeling, naja...you know...

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

I started to post another comment basically saying what you are saying.
Ashley Babbitt had a very sketchy background. I’m not buying a single bit of any of that either.
Did my research on her military experience

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

What a coincidence that with Ashli 😉
There a much actors in this movie.
But you need it. This world has no emphatie and it's time to wake this up.

(1) Show this thread

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

I totally agree. I think this story is just for optics, and we'll see our bridge angel on the other side of this madness.

In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication

💯

In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication

and I’ll be the first one to admit even with what I know, it’s still hard to keep a cool head because we still have to operate among the dead in spirit and the people that just aren’t up to speed on anything.

(2) Show this thread