In memory of Veronica Wolski

We pray for Veronica’s family and friends that they be comforted in this difficult time of loss.

Rest In Peace 🙏 ❤️ 🇺🇸

Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

I am fighting for justice for my wife after she was killed in a corrupt hospital. Please help me in this fight.

Nothing in this fight so far has caused me to ball my fist more than this. A line has been crossed and this is going to make real Patriots fight harder than ever before. I say we all head to the bridge fill it with anons and then march on to that damn hospital/death camp. They cannot be left to feel like they've beaten her.

Truth seeker. Mother. Save the children. Much Light&LQVE***TheBestIsYetToCome WWG1WGA 11:11

She was a beautiful and strong soul with a light✨ that shined so bright, that she touched the fate of many people around the world, me, among others. And I will never forget her😢. Rest in peace Truth warrior✨❤️Veronica Wolski❤️✨WWG1WGAWW

What A Beautiful Soul This World Lost! Everyday I Looked For Her Post! Always A Smile, Thank You For The Beautiful Video!

She’s a good girl, loves her momma, loves Jesus, hubby and America too

She will live on in our hearts and help us all learn about what is happening in our hospitals. Rest in Peace Veronica.

never let your loved one go to the hospital - plenty of people have what she needed

MAGA. MEGA. WWG1WGA! 🍊🍊🍊⭐️⭐️⭐️

Beautiful tribute. Rest with God, Veronica.

I am just so sad to hear this. May she rest in peace. She was a warrior.

Beautiful Tribute to Veronica. My prayers are with her family God brings them comfort during this difficult time.

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

My God, they murdered her… 💔😭😡

Beautiful Lady, rest in peace ❤️

Beautiful tribute, RIP❤

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

Neo, I simply cannot do this because the first couple of seconds lets me know that she should’ve not died or been murdered in a hospital. Another words, fuck you, your fate is to be murdered in a hospital.

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

Last message from Veronicas family was that she feel better and she is without ventilator. Now you See in Pics with her with Ventilator. 😏 The MSM take now the Story and spread lies about her dead. Veronica has really important contacts. This lies now about her will start a storm. But that you feel bit better, think on Ashli Babbitt. She is not dead. I already seen it on the 6. January, that it was staged and i have the evidence. Remember, optics are important. I have about Veronica a feeling, naja...you know...

(1) Show this thread

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

Thank you for sharing. my heart is broken. I never got to met her in person but we talked on the phone and text. I will mind my dear friend. A true Patriot Warrior!

Awwww Veronica.....🙏❤️✝️

Only followers of this user (@Karla0109) can see their posts

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

Beautiful tribute... 🙏

God*Wife*Mom*Patriot*SAVEOURCHILDREN*TRUMP is my President

So sad! 😭🙏
And they’ve killed off another one Pressley Stutts just died after a similar situation with a a hospital. Super Patriot. 😭😭

Believer🙏🙌🕊,WWG1WGA🔔🇺🇸🦅🕊

Beautiful , Moving Tribute😓🙏🙏🙏🕊

Thar was beautiful. Thank you for doing that!