Starting the day off with very sad news today from General Flynn on Telegram.

Rest in Peace Warrior.
You will never be forgotten. 🙏♥️

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

General Flynn has talked and talked and talked and talked for months about having it ALL, yet STILL not a single bit of justice. Now any words he says rings hollow to any America loving patriot.

Sad to see someone I respected and trusted so much go so far in the tank. The part that hurts the most is, why lie? Why throw away decades of service to be a Trump grifter. It's so sad. Will always wonder why he betrayed us.

We are here to Serve. God Wins, Patriots must #HoldTheLine. Love all. Help those that need help now and forever.

@KimRunner - Could you please DM me? I have something that will be of interest to you. Unrelated topic.

wife/grandma/great-grandma, love God, my country, my family and 45 is my President! I am vocal about my opinions (I think for myself)

😢😢😢😢😢🙏💔🇺🇸 She was loved and will be missed

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

May God bless her for all eternity! She will be remembered ALWAYS! A beautiful soul. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Veronica is crossing the bridge to the higher realms but here on Mother Earth..she is still leading us ...SHE IS OUR BRIDGE! When we get weary of the pain of this seemingly unending struggle, Veronica's Bridge carries us over our fears to plant our feet firmly on Higher Ground. We are then, renewed, strengthened and ready to fight on to win this holiest of battles. Thank You, Warrior Woman Architect for showing us the way...

for entertainment purposes only. may contain bias or harmful content.limited knowledge of world, events and gematria.

SAY 1 SAY ALL , VERONICA IS "ANON" !

😭 Her Fighting Spirit lives on in US all!!
Will see you again my Friend and Sister!
#FamilyIsEverything#wwg1wga#GodWinsALWAYS
🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

So sad. She was a beautiful soul. Fly high Veronica. You will be truly missed.

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

So gutted to read this this morning. Veronica, you inspired me more than words can say. I will forever think of you when I see a bridge or a patriot ‘lid’. May you rest in peace now knowing you fought the great fight and won. God Bless you, sweet Patriot…❤️🐸❤️🇺🇸❤️💙

So hard to read this. This hospital and doctors need to be sued as her life could of been saved by ivermectin and hydroxychloroqine.

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 God embraces a beautiful warrior returned home. RIP Veronica, we will always remember you fondly, our patriotic warrior of the people’s bridge.

*American PatriQt* 1A-2A *Trump Supporter* *1776 Restore the Republic* Abolish 1871 Act. *LUKE 8:17*

😢🙏😥

American Founding Family Descendant. Freedom warrior. AU test kitchen explorer. Discerning Dame.

Oh no. 😥 The world has lost such a beautiful light in her. I have traveled all over the country and have seen the bridges she started everywhere now. She has set the precedent and we will continue her wonderful work. Blessings of peace, Patriot. 🇺🇸

🇺🇸 Proud American 🇺🇸 #2A #1A Constitutional Conservative DAR 🚫DMs XTwit: https://twitter.com/1MaidenAmerica

I'm so sorry to hear this.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Was thinking of her as I wen to sleep...I actually had a dream last night of going in and rescuing her, odd.

My heart is broken hearing this! R.I.P Veronica! You will be missed! 💔😢😢💔

What an amazing spirit. She is less visible now but will still be fighting for what is good ❤️

Believer🙏🙌🕊,WWG1WGA🔔🇺🇸🦅🕊

😓🙏🙏🙏🕊

Notice what ONE person can do! Be that other ONE person, all of us need to take a stand and shine like Veronica. Stop sending your loved ones to hospitals, they will jab them after visiting hours - good nurse have resigned, leaving the evil cult to work there.

B E W A R E --- no more hospitals!

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

She will never be forgotten. Her love for our movement, for America and for the truth were unwavering. This is heartbreaking, but we will not be broken and she will help us on the other side. They are trying to take us out - we fight on!

A Government big enough to give you anything you want is also big enough to take everything that you have.

RIP Veronica. I know God welcomed you with loving arms.

unforgiveable evil right out in the open..murderous bastards. rest in comfort and peace beautiful. forever in our hearts🙏

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Heartbreaking. Beautiful patriot Veronica will never be forgotten.

Luckiest proudest mom and wife.

Thank you Veronica for not just posting on facebook, but actually taking action instead of leaving it to others. Rest in Eternal Sweet Peace.

We are here to Serve. God Wins, Patriots must #HoldTheLine. Love all. Help those that need help now and forever.

I pray that Veronica is in Protective Custody.

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

WHITEHATS PLAYING PATTY CAKE PATTY CAKE IN A WAR WHEN THEY SHOULD HAVE BEEN BAD ASSES MAYBE THIS SHIT WOULDNT HAPPEN ??

This is one piece of news that would be good if it was not true.

Mother, Grandma, Domestic Goddess! And then some!

😭😭😭😭😭