Hillary Clinton went on CBS today and claimed that she is more afraid of an attack from internal threats (Trump supporters) than external threats (terrorists).

“I think you always have to be vigilant, Gayle, and certainly that unfortunately comes with living in the world as we know it today, but actually I am more concerned about internal threats. We always have to be aware of and protect against external threats. But really, what is tearing our country apart and threatening our democracy is what we saw on January 6.”

Nobody believes their narrative anymore and they are desperate & panicking.

She continued on to warn that there is another “gathering at the Capitol that is supposed to take place” next week.

PATRIOTS: DO NOT GO ANYWHERE NEAR THE CAPITOL ON SEPTEMBER 18TH OR IN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS.

Only people mentioned by @Aristarkos in this post can reply

Waiting for the Trump card... Supporting General Flynn⭐️⭐️⭐️... #wwg1wga Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@Aristarkos

In response Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA to his Publication

Whether she is or she isn't changes nothing to the last part of that post:

PATRIOTS: DO NOT GO ANYWHERE NEAR THE CAPITOL ON SEPTEMBER 18TH OR IN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS.

🙏

There were pictures of her last week walking on the beach and in town with Huma. She weighed alot more than this slimmer Hill. Not buying what they’re selling.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

andddd Hillary is much much more wrinkled. this video of her is NOT.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

That cunt is DEAD..thats CGI.

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

will the real Hillary please stand up ..... oh she can't ... her neck is broken ...👏👏👏👏👏👏

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

That isn't Hillary Clinton. BUT STAY AWAY FROM DC. DO NOT GO TO DC FOR ANYTHING. THEY ARE GOING TO TRY TO BLAME SOMETHING ON TRUMP SUPPORTERS OR PATRIOTS. #StayAwayFromDC#DoNotGoToDC#ThatIsNotHillary

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

When she talks Fake Hillary, watch her neck. That is a mask. Watch it carefully and you can tell.

(1) Show this thread

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

That is not HRC

Waiting for the Trump card... Supporting General Flynn⭐️⭐️⭐️... #wwg1wga Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@Aristarkos

Darn, forgot it again, the above post is from TheStormHasArrived17 on Telegram... 🙏