Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

time for justice

God in control. No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. Riding the wave of insane psyops

So the beams slide apart with gravity like a slope

Totaly natural

OR THIS!!!

& most dont realize they pulled another attack in same day ...BENGHAZI!!! I didn't realize any of this til my eyes opened & veil dropped to truth!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Benghazi_attack

I drove through New York a week after 9/11 , I seen truck after truck after truck removing debris. what did you do with all the evidence Rudy Giuliani for the world's biggest crime scene?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana just cant watch the lies on TV today.
One day when this date rolls around the world will know the truth and the cabal along with Mosaad, the Crown, the dragons, and the Bushs will be held to justice.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Just further entrencing some into mkultra...parts of this show, i guess I wont understand until looking back. & thats ok b/c I'm not a quantum super computer that sees all probabilities. NO tv in my little home on wheels & refuse to watch any videos. BIG truth revealed is so needed.

(1) Show this thread

All evil needs to reign is for good people to remain silent. Proud American Patriot. Roll Tide Roll! Q - 1Q7 - JFK jr. Q+ - DJT

Military grade stuff.

Them box-cutter toting terrorist were resourceful to say the least.

This, just like the Assassination of JFK wasn't possible without the heads of every 3 letter agency in America knowing before/during/after.

Bush knew but was scared shirtless once his handlers informed him of the plan. His 33 Degree level IQ couldn't figure out how they could pull it off without getting busted.

Maybe he was the smart one after all.

Like Trump said "They got caught,"

The good news. We know who ordered the attack. We have it all.

to think I was at the feet of the towers, and traumatized for years for it. And I opened my eyes last year when I saw evidence that made so much sense (follow the money Q said...). I have to say, it pissed me off badly, and still does. F*** them all.

MAGA. MEGA. WWG1WGA! 🍊🍊🍊⭐️⭐️⭐️

In response Seriously French to her Publication

9/11 was my red pill back in 2008. My husband came home one night and asked if I wanted to watch the scariest movie ever. I watched In Plain Site. I spent the next few months "following the money" until I realized I had to stop when all I wanted for Christmas was a sniper rifle...I had to let it go....but I have never forgotten my rage as I learned more.

(1) Show this thread

Rev 5:5 "The Lion of the tribe of Judah has prevailed." *Authorized preacher

Amos 9:11 - "I will raise up its ruins And rebuild it as in the days of old"