Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

#GodWon#WWG1WGA#TrumpIsStillMyPresident!!!

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

It's parents like this, that need their little ones taken away. I had to look away from this, I cannot believe anyone, let alone any parent would put their babies through anything like this!

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

My heart breaks every time, I see something like this. These parents need to wake the fuck up. Stop subjecting your child to this crap. These children are GOD'S precious ones. These demons doing this to a child will reap what they have sown and GOD will handle all of these demons.

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

My heart is breaking for these beautiful innocent children

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

i cannot watch this. it is another fckn parent allowing them to stick a swab up a childs nose. this is torture. it is traumatizing for the child. i will never get a test. no swans up my nose it in my butt. All because evil entities made a bioweapon to bring the sheeple to the slaughter house.

F*CK! Stand up for your children!! Sick